Céud Mile Fáilte!
(A Hundred Thousand Welcomes)
We are excited to bring you the Northeastern South Dakota Celtic Faire and Games, on the third Saturday of every September.
The NESD Celtic Faire and Games is based in Aberdeen, South Dakota, and is held in the Centennial Village at the Brown County Fairgrounds. This annual event provides an exciting opportunity for all individuals who have any interest in Celtic heritage, history, arts, sports, dance, music, food, merchandise, livestock and dog breeds. Everyone is welcome to attend no matter what their heritage.
Some activities and entertainment that are provided are as follows (but not limited to):
- Vendors with a vast array of merchandise and food for sale
- Bagpipers of both the Scottish and Irish styles
- Scottish and Irish dancers
- Traditional and modern Celtic music
- Scottish Highland Heavy Games
- Children’s activities and Highland Games
- Numerous Celtic-themed demonstrations
- Dog Parade with "Celtic Dog Pat & Chat"
- Empty Mugs Program Fundraiser
- Soda Bread & Scones Baking Contest
- Celtic Horses and Celtic livestock
- O'Bleary's Pub
Take a look around and check out the great sights and sounds available for you at
the NESD Celtic Faire & Highland Games!
REPRESENTING THE USA & 7 CELTIC NATIONS
United States of America
Flag of Cornwall
Flag of Ireland
Flag of Wales
Flag of Brittany
Flag of Isle of Man
Flag of Scotland
Flag of Galicia