We are very excited to again bring you the Northeastern South Dakota Celtic Faire and Games, on the third Saturday of every September.
The NESD Celtic Faire and Games is based in Aberdeen, South Dakota. This event provides an exciting venue for all individuals who have any interest in Celtic heritage or history, arts, sports, and entertainment.
Some activities and entertainment that are provided are as follows (but not limited to):
- Vendors with a vast array of products for sale
- Bagpipers of both the Scottish and Irish styles
- Scottish and Irish dancers
- Traditional and modern Celtic music
- Scottish Heavy Games
- Children’s activities
- Numerous Celtic themed demonstrations
Take a look around and check out the great sights and sounds available for you at the NESD Celtic Faire & Highland Games!